Why should I courier my parcel with Parcelforce Worldwide?
Parcelforce Worldwide is part of the Royal Mail Group. Its “hub and spoke” network is capable of delivering to all of the UK’s 27 million addresses. In addition Parcelforce has a dedicated hub for handling international parcels.
Parcelforce offers a range of courier services for collection and delivery within the UK. Express products include:
- Parcelforce 24. This product is great for fast next day parcel delivery by close of business (defined as 5:30pm).
- Parcelforce 48. This is a cheaper alternative. It offers a 2 working day delivery so is suitable if your recipient doesn’t mind waiting a little longer for their parcel.
Key features of a Parcelforce 24.
- Next working day delivery throughout most of the UK (excluded UK postcodes normally take 2-3 working days).
- Same day collections if you book by 12 noon.
- Protect your parcel with free £50 Liability cover, or pay for extra cover if required before checkout
- Follow your parcel through the network with real time tracking and on-line electronic signatures upon delivery.
- Courier will collect from your specified address.
Key features of a Parcelforce 48.
- The same as a Parcelforce 24 with the exception of the delivery specification which is:
- Two working day delivery throughout most of the UK (excluded UK postcodes normally take 3-4 working days).
Parcelforce products are available on-line using collectmyparcel.com along with other big name carrier services.
No comments yet.