Father’s Day is rapidly approaching!
This year it falls on Sunday 16th June – which means there’s still plenty of time to get that special gift sorted and posted to arrive before the big day.
And if you’re planning to send more than a card, here are five reasons why it makes sense to trust a courier.
- It’s convenient: Your chosen courier will collect your parcel direct from the address you specify. So no popping out from work or trying to fit it in with all your other priorities. Instead you can relax knowing all you need to do is answer the door.
- It’s cost-effective: The competitive courier marketplace means you’ll be able to get cheap parcel delivery. What’s more, if you don’t leave it until the last minute, you’ll still be in time to secure the less expensive 48-hour service.
- Next Day Delivery is available: If you are a last-minute shopper, providing you meet the collection cut-off times advertised by the various courier companies, a mid-week shopping trip probably won’t prove too close for comfort!
- Everything’s tracked: Your special gift won’t vanish into a void. Instead your parcel will be traceable at various points during the courier’s network thanks to an electronic barcode. What’s more, simply enter your unique barcode number online and you’ll be able to check your gift has been safely received.
- Send internationally: Perhaps your dad is living abroad. No worries. UK couriers link into international networks meaning your special gift can be dispatched to just about anywhere in the world.
So make your dad’s day special. Book a courier collection and ensure his gift arrives in time to be opened on Sunday 16th June.