How do you send your parcels?
Would a parcel collection make sense for your business? It’s easy to organize. Simply book
a collection and your chosen courier will collect your items from your specified address –
whether that’s home or work.
There are a number of advantages to be had if you choose this route for meeting your
Check out this list:
1. You avoid hassle: As the courier will collect from your specified address you avoid the
hassle of taking them to the Post Office or delivery depot yourself. What’s more it’s handy if
you get a last minute order or find something additional you need to send. You can quickly
parcel it up before the courier arrives.
2. You could save time: As the delivery driver comes to you, you won’t need to pop put.
Instead you can stay at home catching up on other important tasks or continue at your desk.
3. You could save money: With the growth of parcel middlemen it’s now possible to secure
cheap parcel delivery. This is a big plus given the current economic climate. Any saving either
contributes to your business’s bottom line or benefits the household budget.
4. You get choice: You can choose a Next Day delivery, a 48-hour service, timed, international
or even Sameday. The key is there will be a price and delivery specification to suit your needs.
5. You’ll have peace of mind: Many modern couriers now use some form of electronic tracking.
That means as your parcel moves through the courier network you’ll be able to check in
on-line to see where it is.
Next time you need to send a parcel search for cheap parcel delivery and see if a parcel
collection service works for you.