There are stacks of reasons to use a courier to post your parcels. One of the biggest is couriers will collect from your door. Here are five reasons why this is such an advantage:
1. You’ll save time: The courier will come to you meaning you don’t need to waste time carrying parcels to your car and driving to the Post Office.
2. You’ll save petrol: Why use your petrol when the courier can complete the mileage on your behalf? What’s more with the rising price of fuel this is a real advantage. In fact you could arguably deduct your petrol cost from the courier fee making courier deliveries even more cost effective!
3. You’ll avoid parking charges:If you need to pay and display to drop off your parcels at the Post Office, book a courier collection and save money.
4. You’ll avoid carrying the parcels: OK this is not such a big deal if your parcel is on the small size, but if your item is big and bulky, heavy or an awkward shape you might be grateful that you only have to carry it to your front door.
5. You’ll have time to relax:Now that you don’t need to rush out the door, why not put up your feet and have some “me” time. Read a great book, watch some daytime TV or delve into that gossip magazine. And if you have work to do at least you’ve got a bit more time in which to complete it.
What do you most like about courier collections? Why not leave a comment and let us know.