Five compelling reasons to send a parcel via courier
There are times when it’s impossible to deliver an item direct to your recipient. Perhaps you live too far away or you want a surprise package to arrive at their door.
Here are five compelling reasons why you should post with a courier.
- You can track your parcel as it moves through the network. Great peace of mind if you need to be sure something has been delivered or if you want to check on its progress.
- You can choose a delivery specification to suit your needs whether that’s Sameday, Next Day or a longer delivery window.
- You can despatch worldwide. So whether your delivery address is in the UK, Europe or somewhere more exotic you can find a domestic or international parcel delivery service that is both affordable and timely.
- Collection is included saving you a trip to the Post Office or depot to drop off your item. All you need to do is book a collection, wrap up your parcel and wait for the courier driver to arrive on your specified day. Simple.
- It’s affordable. Which may surprise you, but given the number of courier operators on offer from a local man in a van to an international brand, prices are competitive. What’s more if you book your collection through a parcel middleman you could save even more.
Next time you need to send a parcel, remember these reasons and check out the courier services available before automatically making a beeline for your nearest Post Office.
No comments yet.