When it comes to sending parcels, if you can’t take them there yourself you’re probably going to choose between a trip to the Post Office or booking a parcel courier.
Here are five compelling reasons why the courier option is a good idea.
1. You’ll save time. Book a courier collection and the driver will collect directly from the address that you specify – whether that be home, work or somewhere else. That means no popping out to the Post Office to send a parcel, and some additional time to get on with whatever else you have to do in the run up to Christmas.
2. You choose your carrier. The courier market in the UK is very competitive. There’s lots of choice to send a parcel. Perhaps you’ll prefer a household name like City Link or Yodel. Or maybe you’ll use a local service. You’ll probably opt for a parcel middleman service when you realise they can save you money. But the big bonus is because of the huge amount of choice; you’re bound to find a product and service that meets your needs.
3. Sameday collections (and even deliveries) are possible. Providing you meet the cut off time for booking a collection, and your pick-up point isn’t in one of the excluded postcode areas, you can even send a parcel today! Perfect for those last minute or urgent times.
4. Get cheap parcel delivery. So many couriers mean lots of great value products are available to send your parcel. Google it and check out the options.
5. Send a parcel anywhere in the world. Book a courier collection and you can send a parcel to just about anywhere in the world from the comfort of your own home. With the cold winter days drawing it, that’s got to be a compelling reason!