With the doors of the advent calendars into double digits it really is nearly Christmas! But don’t worry if you haven’t packed up all your presents yet because there is still time left to send your parcel.
Here’s an easy way to send a parcel and save money.
1. Google cheap parcel delivery and click on a parcel middleman service like collectmyparcel.com.
2. Use the quick quote service. Simply enter your parcel’s collection and delivery details along with the size and weight dimensions of your parcel.
3. View quotes from a range of big named parcel courier companies like City Link, DHL, Parcelforce Worldwide and Yodel.
4. Choose your courier provider. By picking the delivery specification and price that best suits your needs.
5. Book and pay for your collection with the parcel middleman.
6. Relax! Once your parcel is packed up and ready to go you can sit back and wait for the courier to arrive. The parcel middleman will do the rest for you.
What’s more if you send a parcel with a parcel middleman you’ll save money too. That’s because middlemen book collections on behalf of thousands of people. They qualify for a bulk-posting discount and pass some of these savings back to you. It means you pay less than going direct.