What’s a courier delivery?
In short you:
1. Choose a delivery specification – Next Day, 48 hour, Timed, Saturday, Standard, International by Air, International by Road.
2. Get the best price – Either phone around, or use the quote and book service from www.collectmyparcel.com.
3. Book a courier collection – Either go direct to a big name courier like City Link, Parcelforce Worldwide, Yodel or DHL; use a booking agent or re-seller; or pick a more localised provider.
4. Package your parcel – make it nice and secure. Wrap it carefully, protect the contents and ensure nothing is going to fall out en route.
5. Wait for the collection driver – you specify where you want your parcel collected from, whether that’s at home or at work.
6. Track it via an electronic barcode – (many couriers have this option now). It’s a helpful way to stay on top of where you parcel is and confirm it’s arrived at where it’s supposed to be going.
7. Get it delivered – then at the end of the distribution route, your parcel is delivered and signed for.
The best thing about a courier delivery is it’s just so easy. You don’t even need to leave your house because the courier driver will come and collect it for you.
What’s more, it’s good value too and probably cheaper than you imagined. Simply search cheap parcel delivery and you’ll soon see you can get you parcel from A to B for a good value price.