Hand up if you hate hassle!
Messing around trying to get a job done can be annoying and eat up your time, and when time is money this can be frustrating and even stressful.
If you’ve got a parcel to post you’ll want to do it quickly and easily.
In addition, you want the peace of mind that your items are going to arrive at its destination on time and in one piece.
To help, here are five tips to make it hassle free:
- Pack up your parcel securely. Consider using proper packing materials for a professional job and use strong tape to keep the box securely bound.
- Label your parcel accurately. Use the postcode and don’t leave any ambiguity as to its destination.
- Consider using a courier to deliver your parcel. Instead of taking your parcel to the Post Office you can arrange for your parcel to be collected from an address that you specify. Whether that’s home or work, you can carry on with the day’s chores and tasks without having to face an interruption whilst you pop out.
- Book online. Instead of having to speak with someone on the phone, use the Internet to book your collection at your convenience.
- Use a parcel reseller or parcel-booking agent. This online service will help you get cheap parcel delivery. Instead of phoning around a number of courier services to get quotes, and then figuring out which one is cheaper, they’ll do it for you. Easy!