Parcelforce Worldwide is part of the Royal Mail Group. Its “hub and spoke” network is capable of delivering to all of the UK’s 27 million addresses. In addition Parcelforce has a dedicated hub for handling international parcels.
Parcelforce offers a range of courier services for collection and delivery within the UK. Express products include:
- Parcelforce 24. This product is great for fast next day parcel delivery by close of business (defined as 5:30pm).
- Parcelforce 48. This is a cheaper alternative. It offers a 2 working day delivery so is suitable if your recipient doesn’t mind waiting a little longer for their parcel.
Key features of a Parcelforce 24.
- Next working day delivery throughout most of the UK (excluded UK postcodes normally take 2-3 working days).
- Same day collections if you book by 12 noon.
- Protect your parcel with free £50 Liability cover, or pay for extra cover if required before checkout
- Follow your parcel through the network with real time tracking and on-line electronic signatures upon delivery.
- Courier will collect from your specified address.
Key features of a Parcelforce 48.
- The same as a Parcelforce 24 with the exception of the delivery specification which is:
- Two working day delivery throughout most of the UK (excluded UK postcodes normally take 3-4 working days).
Parcelforce products are available on-line using collectmyparcel.com along with other big name carrier services.