You can add a note during the booking process. There is a comments field in the step after you have selected the additional cover option. Although the carrier does receive these notes, we cannot guarantee the driver will act upon these instructions.
We would also recommend leaving a note on the door if you are wanting to leave the parcel “behind bins” or in a safe place.
- Do I need a Printer?
- Do I need to wrap or box my item?
- The courier failed to collect my parcel, what now?
- What is a Commercial Invoice?
- What happens if there is no-one to receive the parcel when it is being delivered?
- I have entered the wrong address or need to change my booking
- The parcel dimensions are the wrong way around!
- I’m not sure of the exact size or weight of my package?
- What happens if I need to go out, and cannot wait in for collection?
- What address details do I need to write on my package?