Unfortunately not. Your parcel will be collected between 8am and 6pm (Monday to Friday) on your chosen collection date, we are unable to give a specific time. Please do not contact us and ask us to chase the driver as we are not in direct contact with them.
Deliveries are Monday to Friday only, with the exception of the Yodel Saturday AM delivery service. City Link services are delivered next working day (this does not include Saturday or Sunday).
If you are unable to wait in for a driver to collect, you could book a Yodel or City Link service, and drop your parcel off at the depot. Please see “Can I drop my parcel at a Depot?”
Alternatively, please see What happens if I need to go out, and cannot wait in for collection?
On rare occasions we may contact you to let you know the carrier cannot collect in the time window you have requested, this is usually for remote areas such as Devon, Dumfries & Galloway, and remote areas of the Scottish Highlands & Islands.
- Do I need a Printer?
- Do I need to wrap or box my item?
- The courier failed to collect my parcel, what now?
- What is a Commercial Invoice?
- What happens if there is no-one to receive the parcel when it is being delivered?
- I have entered the wrong address or need to change my booking
- The parcel dimensions are the wrong way around!
- I’m not sure of the exact size or weight of my package?
- What happens if I need to go out, and cannot wait in for collection?
- Can I leave a note for the driver?