If your parcel is being sent within the UK then you can simply handwrite or create your own name and address label for each parcel you are sending.
An address label is provided in your confirmation of booking email, should you want to use it.
If you are wanting to send a parcel overseas then you will require access to a printer.
- Do I need to wrap or box my item?
- Do I need an Account before I book?
- How can I Pay?
- What Courier Services do you offer?
- Can I link my account to eBay to make shipping easier?
- What are the booking cut off times?
- Complaints Procedure
- City Link Consignment Prices
- Add our logo to eBay to show your using a trusted carrier
- Do you have a telephone number?