Yes you do. We operate a parcel collection and delivery service. It is VERY important that all items are well packaged so that they are protected during transit with our carriers.
Every item must be securely packaged to travel in our system. All items must be professionally packaged, preferably in a double walled box with sufficient packaging to protect the contents. Your parcel will be handled many times both by hand, and also by automatic machinery as it travels from depot to depot. The item must be cushioned, protected with suitable outer packaging and the corners protected.
If the item is not correctly packaged the driver may refuse to collect and if the contents are not protected adequately any claim will be invalidated if damage occurs in transit. Please read our Packaging Advice. If your item is Fragile please see: How can I send a fragile parcel?
All parcels must have an Address Label.
Please view our Packaging Store
- Do I need a Printer?
- Do you have a Prohibited items list?
- Do I need an Account before I book?
- How can I Pay?
- What Courier Services do you offer?
- Can I link my account to eBay to make shipping easier?
- What are the booking cut off times?
- Complaints Procedure
- City Link Consignment Prices
- Add our logo to eBay to show your using a trusted carrier