Step 1 – Click the Quote & Book tab
Step 2 – Select the Destination Country (it’s set to UK Mainland by default)
Step 3 – Enter the Weight in Kilograms and the Dimensions in Centimetres
Step 4 – Here is your Quote
If you are happy with the Quote, select the service you require to continue your booking, you will be offered additional cover on the next screen
Step 5 – Enter the Collection address details by using the Post Code look-up facility (this saves time and prevents mistakes)
Step 6 – Enter Destination address in the same way as Step 5
Step 7 – Confirm the billing details
Step 8 – Complete the Payment process via PayPal (Credit / Debit Card also accepted)
That’s it! – Check your email for your booking confirmation, this will tell you everything you need to know.
Please read this carefully, we even give you a link to an address label so that you can print one off.
- Can I link my account to eBay to make shipping easier?
- What are the booking cut off times?
- Complaints Procedure
- City Link Consignment Prices
- Do I need a Printer?
- Add our logo to eBay to show your using a trusted carrier
- Do you have a telephone number?
- Do I need to wrap or box my item?
- Do you offer Credit Accounts?
- Do I need an Account before I book?