Our apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please understand that collectmyparcel.com is a reseller and it is not our fault and we have no control over this.
Failed collections are very rare but this can sometimes happen when a driver does not manage to find the address, or get delayed and not complete their round due to traffic jams, having to wait around for people at their door or even if their van breaks down. We understand the frustration caused when the carrier fails to pick up the parcel on your chosen collection date.
We do have very few issues with collection, but if the collection does not take place you will need to inform us by using our Rebook tool and entering the CMP reference number so that we are aware and you can arrange a re-collection on the next convenient date for you.
It may also be worth checking that we have the correct collection address, as the carrier will not call if they are having problems locating the address.
- Do I need a Printer?
- Do I need to wrap or box my item?
- I don’t know or have lost my CMP number
- I did not receive my booking confirmation email?
- Can I cancel my order?
- It’s 4pm and my collection hasn’t happened
- What compensation do I get if my package is not collected on time?
- How do I change my password?
- I am having difficulty finding an address?
- What is a Commercial Invoice?