You must label all packages clearly with the destination address and postcode – a contact phone number is also helpful.
You may optionally add the sender’s address, but this is not necessary.
Click here if you need help to find a postcode
- Do I need a Printer?
- Do I need to wrap or box my item?
- The courier failed to collect my parcel, what now?
- What is a Commercial Invoice?
- What happens if there is no-one to receive the parcel when it is being delivered?
- I have entered the wrong address or need to change my booking
- The parcel dimensions are the wrong way around!
- I’m not sure of the exact size or weight of my package?
- What happens if I need to go out, and cannot wait in for collection?
- Can I leave a note for the driver?