The carrier will either attempt delivery to a neighbour or return the parcel to the delivery depot.
The driver should leave a card explaining where to collect the parcel from or how to re-arrange another delivery.
It is always best to keep an eye on the tracking so that you can see what is happening and where the parcel is.
- Do I need a Printer?
- Do I need to wrap or box my item?
- The courier failed to collect my parcel, what now?
- What is a Commercial Invoice?
- I have entered the wrong address or need to change my booking
- The parcel dimensions are the wrong way around!
- I’m not sure of the exact size or weight of my package?
- What happens if I need to go out, and cannot wait in for collection?
- Can I leave a note for the driver?
- What address details do I need to write on my package?