A Commercial Invoice is a document used in foreign trade. It is used as a customs declaration form provided by the person or corporation that is exporting an item across international borders.
You can download a Blank Commercial Invoice here
- Do I need a Printer?
- Do I need to wrap or box my item?
- The courier failed to collect my parcel, what now?
- What happens if there is no-one to receive the parcel when it is being delivered?
- I have entered the wrong address or need to change my booking
- The parcel dimensions are the wrong way around!
- I’m not sure of the exact size or weight of my package?
- What happens if I need to go out, and cannot wait in for collection?
- Can I leave a note for the driver?
- What address details do I need to write on my package?