There are two ways you can get cheap parcel delivery.
1. Shop around and contact all the difference carriers:
- Visit the websites of a number of parcel courier services such as DHL, ParcelForce, TNT etc
- Get an on-line quote or find out the phone number to contact them directly.
- Each time you will probably need to enter your collection and delivery address along with your parcel’s weight and size dimensions.
- Write down all the prices and service variances you are quoted.
- Decide which the best option for you is.
- Re-contact your chosen courier and book your collection.
2. Visit collectmyparcel.com
- Click on our “Quote and Book” page.
- Enter your parcel’s weight and size dimensions ONCE.
- Get free quotes from major UK couriers for Timed, Next Day and 48 hour delivery products.
- Choose which quote best suits your requirements and book a collection by following the simple on screen instructions.
- Pay securely online with a Credit / Debit card or by using Paypal.
collectmyparcel.com saves you time and money. Collectmyparcel.com does the shopping around for you.
And we save you money because all the services available on our website are exactly the same as if you were to book direct!
Not only are cheaper, we are also here to help if you have any questions or get stuck along the way.
And if you are happy to pay £100 into your top-up account, we will give you an additional £5 for FREE! That means £105 worth of parcel delivery services for £100. Or put another way, an additional 5% discount on all courier deliveries booked through us.
Happy parcel posting!