If you have a parcel to despatch you will want it delivered safely. But what other specific requirements do you have?
Courier services offer a range of delivery services to suit different individual requirements.
Which customer are you?
- You need your item collected and delivered in the quickest possible time.
- Your item needs to be on a next day delivery.
- You don’t want to pay express prices because a longer delivery window is fine for your item.
- Your item is large and bulky.
- Your recipient works away all week and can only take delivery on Saturdays.
- You want an international parcel delivery to Australia.
- Convenience is very important and you don’t want to waste your time at the Post Office.
- You are price savvy and want to be sure that you get the best deal.
Here are some options for meeting these particular customer needs:
Customer one could opt for a Timed product. This usually means delivery by 10am or 12 noon the following day. Some couriers can even do same day collections if you book early enough.
Customer two should use a Next Day delivery service.
Customer three is cost conscious so a 48 hour service will save them money.
Customer four may find a pallet service or a courier service such as the DHL large and heavy, which is specifically for larger items and will fit the bill.
Customer five’s recipient can receive their item with a Saturday AM delivery courier service.
Customer six can opt for a by Air product.
Customer seven can book a courier collection on the internet from the comfort of their home.
Customer eight could search on-line for a cheap parcel delivery and get several quotes for different couriers.
Which option is right for you? Maybe you have different requirements? We would love to hear your thoughts….